Friday, August 19, 2011

I saw the Smurf movie last night, it was very inspiring. The best joke in it was when the Smurfs, while trapped in New York City, were talking about the Smurfs they missed back home. "I miss Carpenter Smurf and Mailman Smurf etc." Then Smurfette said "You know who I don't miss?... Passive/Aggressive Smurf. You always feel bad after he leaves." So genius. This of course led to a long discussion about all the shitty Smurfs you've never heard of before of which this is my favorite.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me want to see the smurf. Damn you Dan!!!! Damn you!!!

Matt Jones said...

Hilarious!

(Word verification for this comment was diseasdd!)

Nanda said...

Ugh, man, when I looked close at this, I felt my face twitch. I don't know what that means. I think it means it's an effective drawing. I feel a bit weird now.

Coonfoot said...

Posting something positive about the Smurf movie? I admire your courage! I missed it myself, but might look for it when it's out on Blu-Ray. (hehe... Blu... Cuz they're Smurfs...)

Critics are often unfair toward live-action adaptations, anyway.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

As if being blue weren't enough. Love your sense of humor.